Zombie[X]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoMe oF ThE UnDeaDzZz

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesThe all new met ---- find us on the underverse - Page 2 Zombiebtn1RegisterLog in

The all new met ---- find us on the underverse

Go down 
+5
UnknownZombie
HunterKiller
Tiberius
Mancini
[Dx] Mick
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rob Zombie[X]
Admin
Rob Zombie[X]

The all new met ---- find us on the underverse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The all new met ---- find us on the underverse   The all new met ---- find us on the underverse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:30 am

well i do try to allow free speech.....
even if it isnt what we want to hear.

a forum is so people can say what they need to say
which here is better then in game in my opinion.

either way, i have let the thread go on so maybe there could be resolution on the topic, but some things aren't able to be healed sometimes.

Last edited by Rob Zombie[X] on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UnknownZombie
Zombie[X]
UnknownZombie

PostSubject: Re: The all new met ---- find us on the underverse   The all new met ---- find us on the underverse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:44 pm

@ Tibs np mate, i putted my 4 brainzZz and 2 legs along with it. ^^

@ROB:i agree, but even then there are limits and use of common sence on posts/use of clan forums/sites especialy if there not your own.
A forum aint some pit where you can drop every shit you have.....
Especialy the oldschool players they should know about that.

I suggest you lock this treath Rob , before it escalates...to wurse, we all do have our limits on endurance.......

regards
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Zombie[X]
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: The all new met ---- find us on the underverse   The all new met ---- find us on the underverse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Come get me , if you think you hard enough ! > (V\ET-Fox Very Happy
You all talk like little kids , get online and show some Balls ! affraid
Back to top Go down
Tiberius
Zombie[X]

PostSubject: Re: The all new met ---- find us on the underverse   The all new met ---- find us on the underverse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 pm

[ZX]-Mancini wrote:

You all talk like little kids , get online and show some Balls ! affraid
LMAO!!
Nice Fox....errr I mean [(V\ET]Fox! jocolor
Back to top Go down
UnknownZombie
Zombie[X]
UnknownZombie

PostSubject: Re: The all new met ---- find us on the underverse   The all new met ---- find us on the underverse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:25 pm

WeLL YoU ShOwN YoUr NuTzZz aLriGhT, CoLLaBeRaTiNg WiTh ThE eNeMiE...
YoU jOiNeD MET, EvEn AnTy WaS GrOuPeD WiTh MET MiCk YeStErDaY, WTF iS gOiNg On...... FiRsT KOS tHeN nExT DaY bEsT bUdDiEzZz
Back to top Go down
Tiberius
Zombie[X]

PostSubject: Re: The all new met ---- find us on the underverse   The all new met ---- find us on the underverse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:37 pm

UnknownZombie wrote:
WeLL YoU ShOwN YoUr NuTzZz aLriGhT, CoLLaBeRaTiNg WiTh ThE eNeMiE...
YoU jOiNeD MET, EvEn AnTy WaS GrOuPeD WiTh MET MiCk YeStErDaY, WTF iS gOiNg On...... FiRsT KOS tHeN nExT DaY bEsT bUdDiEzZz
Yep! scratch
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Zombie[X]
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: The all new met ---- find us on the underverse   The all new met ---- find us on the underverse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Im m8s with all here, and i mean all , sick of you lot back biting m8s of mine
Its only a fucking game guys "did you get that ?"
Back to top Go down
Tiberius
Zombie[X]

PostSubject: Re: The all new met ---- find us on the underverse   The all new met ---- find us on the underverse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:53 pm

[ZX]-Mancini wrote:
sick of you lot back biting m8s of mine
Its only a fucking game guys
Back biting??!!?? YOU call us back biting? That's very interesting coming from someone that says to me a few days ago "MET has been begging me to join them, but I'll never leave the Zoms".

I have alot of respect for you Fox as a player, but don't start slinging mud at us now that you have run to the team that you said you would not support. And just ran off and did it without saying anything to your team about it.

Yep it's a game, but some make it personal and then cry when it comes back around. Don't want it to be personal? Don't make it personal then!!

Back to top Go down
AnthraxZombie[X]
Zombie Family Leader
AnthraxZombie[X]

PostSubject: Re: The all new met ---- find us on the underverse   The all new met ---- find us on the underverse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:16 pm

This is not a case of making it personal, it's a case of taking it personal.

Tibs, you take stuff personal. And the thing is, you don't have to. Ever.

It can't be personal unless they know you personally. Like in person.

Then you get angry about it, and take your anger as a licence to say anything you please no matter what.
People are tired of reading angry posts. They get tired of angry posts because the main reason they play games is to have fun, and reading about how you are angry about w/e is not fun.

Same goes for Unknown too. He takes things personally in a game, get's angry about it and reacts in anger.

Why anybody would get angry about a game is beyond me. We're here to have fun, not nitpick at eachother about how we play the game, you can do that ingame with yer guns.

Bottomline, if everybody would stop complaining about all the people that they're not receiving "satisfaction" from in their preferred fashion, this would be nice.

Because all this bitching about this and that is old as hell and I'm very tired of it and that wearyness makes me cranky as hell and I do not like being cranky as hell in my favorite game.

It tends to piss me off.

For example HunterKiller pissed me off last winter and I still haven't got over that yet and here it is winter again. Then he goes and refreshes his personal threat against me again in Styx the other night.

Tibs, yer friend HunterKiller has twice now threatened to mano y mano me in real life.

Over a game.

Do you understand how that could make me do the things I'm doing against him ingame and in the forums now?

Or do I really have to continue drawing you a picture?

And with that in mind, do you think that the things I am doing are going over the line?

Food for thought? I hope so.
Back to top Go down
UnknownZombie
Zombie[X]
UnknownZombie

PostSubject: Re: The all new met ---- find us on the underverse   The all new met ---- find us on the underverse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:11 pm

lol! @ Ant, im not taking anything personal, in fact I DONT CARE, but what I DONT like it players abusing the game in any way, then think they are GODLIKE, aswel on screwing others gameplays. That why i got so angry last time...
Lag is one of them, if i know i have lag, I simply don't participate on event(s) if i cant resolve it, simple reason, its fuck other players game. Don't give me a lecture with "deal wit it" because you can do somethings about it, and some are just using lag to their own benefit.
Another point is using common sence ingame, wich can't be found by some, either old or young.
Same as playing a fair game/pvp without running, hiding, performing crap...
IMO problem is aswel that noone/nothing is been done about it, all turning"blind eye" just to keep events and players going....
Another problem is FLAC, its just crap, it adds more ping to each player aswel on some lag, then accational it kicks or CDT players randomly (this is a comman failure on all servers /mods that use FLAC) besides Flac cant stop any medium fl cheater.

And you are right this is a game, but its a game that YOU want to play, aswel as YOU and others together want to have fun, NOT like some dpsht that screws YOUR or any others gameplay... huh

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The all new met ---- find us on the underverse   The all new met ---- find us on the underverse - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The all new met ---- find us on the underverse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombie[X] :: WeLcOmEzZz :: ZoMbiE PuBz-
Jump to: