Zombie[X]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoMe oF ThE UnDeaDzZz

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesProcyon Theta system battle Zombiebtn1RegisterLog in

Procyon Theta system battle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lemming

Lemming

Procyon Theta system battle Empty
PostSubject: Procyon Theta system battle   Procyon Theta system battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:32 am

A message to all brainZz craving Zombies:

We all know that zombies love brainZz,
but did you know that 'Nogg brainZz' are by far the tastiest?

In fact, Nogg brain cells are so rare that they are considered a delicacy in most parts of the world and have been known to attract a very high price.

Luckily for you my hungry groaners, I intend to smear the afore mentioned brainZz far and wide across the Theta system and
I am hereby formally inviting any peckish Zombies to come and join in with the frenzied feasting.

Dinner starts at 19:00 GMT, Saturday the 9th on Procyon
though it is recommended that you arrive at 18:30 to be able to take part in the pre-event name calling.

The highlight of the evening will undoubtedly be the sharing-out of the remaining Nogg bodyparts - so be sure to bring plenty of foodbags.
(I should however point out that Nogg's spleen is already claimed as I will be mounting it on my Eagle's tailfin as a mascot.)

Happy hunting.
Lemming.
Back to top Go down

Procyon Theta system battle
Page 1 of 1