Zombie[X]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoMe oF ThE UnDeaDzZz

HomeGallerySearchLatest images...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz... Zombiebtn1RegisterLog in

...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz...

Go down 
+4
Rob Zombie[X]
Banzai
Λlkaholik
Vanilla
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanilla
Zombie[X]
Vanilla

...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz... Empty
PostSubject: ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz...   ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:44 am

affraid

Not only did I manage to make it here, but I've discovered the emoticons... so, if I had to make an immediate assessment, I'd say you're all pretty much screwed as of right about... now...

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

Just got the image installed, now I just gotta find the mods and blah blah blah...

Sleep zZz QuEsT CoNtiNuEzZz...

*edit: can somebody point out for me (again)... where do I get the UV mod, and is FLU still up? I got the gsw installed and can see servers... hamburg city, proc, etc. - and, can see UV, just need mod.
Back to top Go down
Λlkaholik
Zombie[X]
Λlkaholik

PostSubject: Re: ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz...   ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:11 am

WeLcOmE BaCk

FLU is down and will be for 1-2 weeks.

The UnderVerse is ere: www.underverse.us
Back to top Go down
Banzai
Zombie[X]
Banzai

PostSubject: Re: ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz...   ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:03 pm

NoM NoMz!!!! NiLLa NiLLa Bo BiLLa, ChiLLa cHiLLa bO FiLLa... NILLA!
Back to top Go down
Rob Zombie[X]
Admin
Rob Zombie[X]

PostSubject: Re: ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz...   ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:59 pm

ya FLU's mother board is fried, so it will take a bit for it to get fixed.

we will be in the UV, AK Freelancer (jurassic zombie's server) and i think we should all invade Procyon again while FLU is down.

never know we might get it populated again.
we own Alpha there just so you guys know.
Back to top Go down
DarkMatter_Zombie[X]
Zombie[X]
DarkMatter_Zombie[X]

PostSubject: Re: ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz...   ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:26 am

RAW ftw Razz
Back to top Go down
Rob Zombie[X]
Admin
Rob Zombie[X]

PostSubject: Re: ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz...   ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:44 pm

is RAW server still available?
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Zombie[X]
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz...   ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:53 pm

Now, see, those last 2 posts were completely outta line... this thread is about me, me being helped with a setup, and me just being generally awesome in all possible ways except piloting, shooting, and strafing...

how dare you. both of you.

king queen jocolor geek

thnx to the antbomb for gettin' me goin' over on LV. much appreciated.

@Carnage: got your pm today, but was at work. thus, the lack of reply. I'm not "technically" supposed to be on this site when I'm there. shhhhhhhhhh....
Back to top Go down
Carnage
Zombie[X]
Carnage

PostSubject: Re: ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz...   ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:24 am

no problem nilla

<3'ZzZ nilla
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Zombie[X]
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz...   ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:40 am

What a Face

I just noticed I said LV. Froobian Slip? you be the judge.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
AnthraxZombie[X]
Zombie Family Leader
AnthraxZombie[X]

PostSubject: Re: ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz...   ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:20 pm

Antbomb? I prefer Spamtastic but that's just me. Suspect

Anywho, it was a pleasure to hook ya up, My Brother from another Mother, coz now I got new armor on my ship and am now godlike in my application of spamology! farao

"We are the Kings and all shall hail!"*

*See sigs link for further details...*
Back to top Go down
Carnage
Zombie[X]
Carnage

PostSubject: Re: ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz...   ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:57 pm

thats a fuckin epic vid Ant epic
Back to top Go down
Ashigaru
Zombie[X]
Ashigaru

PostSubject: Re: ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz...   ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:53 am

Back to top Go down
DarkMatter_Zombie[X]
Zombie[X]
DarkMatter_Zombie[X]

PostSubject: Re: ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz...   ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:45 pm

Rob Zombie[X] wrote:
is RAW server still available?

Yeah, it's still there. -sraw2.no-ip.org:2302
Still have all my shtuff there too Razz

lol@nilla, I'm completely Oblivious, sry ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz...   ...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...aNd On DoWn ThE CoNvOLuTeD PaTh i ShAmBLeZz...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombie[X] :: WeLcOmEzZz :: ZoMbiE PuBz-
Jump to: