Zombie[X]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoMe oF ThE UnDeaDzZz

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesNot Dead Yet Zombiebtn1RegisterLog in

Not Dead Yet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HunterKiller

Not Dead Yet Empty
PostSubject: Not Dead Yet   Not Dead Yet I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2022 1:12 am

WHAT'S HAPPENIN'?  Long time no see. How's everything with you putrid ZoMs?  Damn it stinks in here. lol!

Not Dead Yet RKEztrr
Back to top Go down
Rob Zombie[X]
Admin
Rob Zombie[X]

Not Dead Yet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Dead Yet   Not Dead Yet I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 10:50 pm

Heya, YezZz it StinkzZz in HErEzZz!!!!!

long time no see for sure.
Nothing is really happening in the zombie world at the moment.
Sucks really. I very much miss the family and the old days of Freelancer.

If any of you hear any games that are like freelancer and a good fit, post it here for sure

AnywayzZz
great to see some of us are still around
Smile
Back to top Go down
HunterKiller

Not Dead Yet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Dead Yet   Not Dead Yet I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 12:25 pm

Hiyas Rob. There's several games out there that some compare to FL but, when I get them, they're nothing like it. Sad

The ones I've got & played feel like I'm playing with a paper plane glued to a popsicle stick. Laughing

Never been able to get FL to run on these new OS's. Just about all my XP systems are dead or, corrupted for some odd reason? I get one working for a while then it starts acting stupid again.

Anyways, I'll keep my eyes out for one. Good to see the forums are still up. Cool

My signature's not showing up. Sad
Back to top Go down
Rob Zombie[X]
Admin
Rob Zombie[X]

Not Dead Yet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Dead Yet   Not Dead Yet I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 10:56 pm

I can play FL on my computer. Windows 10 system.

Hmmm
it should work. maybe run it as if it was in xp.
worth a try
Back to top Go down
HunterKiller

Not Dead Yet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Dead Yet   Not Dead Yet I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 5:17 am

I can pay single player just fine, multiplayer if they're not modded but, not able to path any mods or the mod manager and the like. scratch
Back to top Go down
Rob Zombie[X]
Admin
Rob Zombie[X]

Not Dead Yet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Dead Yet   Not Dead Yet I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 12:30 pm

Ah ya, the FLU mod is tricky.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not Dead Yet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Dead Yet   Not Dead Yet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Dead Yet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombie[X] :: WeLcOmEzZz :: ZoMbiE PuBz-
Jump to: