Zombie[X]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoMe oF ThE UnDeaDzZz

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesTech issues Zombiebtn1RegisterLog in

Tech issues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob Zombie[X]
Admin
Rob Zombie[X]

Tech issues Empty
PostSubject: Tech issues   Tech issues I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:15 pm

This is a section to post tech problems,
no matter if it is about problems with these forums, vista, logging into freelancer, signature pics, avatars, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Carnage
Zombie[X]
Carnage

Tech issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech issues   Tech issues I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:55 pm

well i have worked for awhile and now i'm off for a couple of weeks and i would like to play but i have problems. Some here maybe it was Rob walked me through changing my dual processor to run as a single processor i need to chang it back HELP!!!! please i need to know where to go in my puter to do that so someone help please.
Back to top Go down
Λlkaholik
Zombie[X]
Λlkaholik

Tech issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech issues   Tech issues I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:30 am

Why did you do that? O_o

To turn the other core back on, go to Start -> Run/Search and type in "msconfig" then click ok. Once its open, select the start/boot tab and click Advanced Options. Uncheck "Number of processors".
Back to top Go down
HunterKiller

Tech issues Empty
PostSubject: Big Problem   Tech issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:01 pm

Well, I got the biggest PC problem ever now.....NO PC!!!!

Gamer is shot and I'm posting from another PC that's not mine. I tried to set up one of the other ones I have but they don't seem to be up to par either. I just don't understand what happened to them all, all of a sudden unless, something happened like during the night during a storm? Nothing is working out for me at all. My roomy and I got into it and he's out. Said he's not spending another winter in Indiana and moving to Florida while there's no snow on the ground. I'm stuck because of medical reasons. Shit!!!

It's me and Ayame, Krisha and Jessica now, lucky me. pirat

I am going to be going to look for a HDD only this afternoon and hopefully I will find one with XP in it for an OS. I have monitors and keyboards and a bunch of mice hanging around so, that's all I need. Wish me luck and hope to see you guys somewhere soon.

HK
Back to top Go down
HunterKiller

Tech issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech issues   Tech issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:41 am

I'm back in biz and good to go. I even got a new Server for running one again thanks to ~Ayame~.

Come to find out, when the storm was here, it only put the systems in a state of shock so to say and I got them fixed for $20.

We wheeled and dealt over a price for a new server and only wound up buying it for $175 after some changes to it. XP ready now. Specs later. Very Happy

Thanks for the support through it for your help. Now to try and get PH working right.

Oh yeah, my gamer is still out of order until further notice. Crying or Very sad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tech issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech issues   Tech issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tech issues
Page 1 of 1