Zombie[X]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoMe oF ThE UnDeaDzZz

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesProposed Idea: "FLU Clan Website Ring" Zombiebtn1RegisterLog in

Proposed Idea: "FLU Clan Website Ring"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord~Hughsinkler

Lord~Hughsinkler

Proposed Idea: "FLU Clan Website Ring" Empty
PostSubject: Proposed Idea: "FLU Clan Website Ring"   Proposed Idea: "FLU Clan Website Ring" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:36 am

Gday team!

I have thought of an idea to help boost your activity and awareness of this clan and this website.

I propose a "FLU Clan Website Ring", which works in the same manner as the Freelancer Server Ring as seen on the front page of the FLU Forums.

Since in the near future I'm planning to get Lord as an official clan again on the server, I believe its an opportunity for the player base to become more reinforced and more aware of each other, thus making clans and FLU as a whole more strong.

I will be placing this Website Ring (once completed) on the Lord Forums, and once it is done I hope that you will consider adding it to your own website.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Lord~Maj.Hughsinkler
Lord Clan Admin and Forums Officer
Back to top Go down
Rob Zombie[X]
Admin
Rob Zombie[X]

Proposed Idea: "FLU Clan Website Ring" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposed Idea: "FLU Clan Website Ring"   Proposed Idea: "FLU Clan Website Ring" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:18 pm

let us know when it is done bud.
sounds great.

happy
Back to top Go down

Proposed Idea: "FLU Clan Website Ring"
Page 1 of 1