Zombie[X]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoMe oF ThE UnDeaDzZz

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesTruly a sad day indeed. Zombiebtn1RegisterLog in

Truly a sad day indeed.

Go down 
+2
Rob Zombie[X]
AnthraxZombie[X]
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AnthraxZombie[X]
Zombie Family Leader
AnthraxZombie[X]

Truly a sad day indeed. Empty
PostSubject: Truly a sad day indeed.   Truly a sad day indeed. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:00 am

Back to top Go down
Rob Zombie[X]
Admin
Rob Zombie[X]

PostSubject: Re: Truly a sad day indeed.   Truly a sad day indeed. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:57 pm

sux, but the server never did recover from its comcast problems.
not meaning so much the lag issues, but more the lack of community comming back.

if it stays longer, then we should make more of a presence there, if not.
there isnt much we can do.

heh.

anywayz, i posted a thanx to the flu staff and community in a different thread.
Back to top Go down
Λlkaholik
Zombie[X]
Λlkaholik

PostSubject: Re: Truly a sad day indeed.   Truly a sad day indeed. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:26 am

No, the community did come back . 20+ players were on at once 3 weeks ago.

Then the crashes started & just like that the server was dead once again.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Zombie[X]
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Truly a sad day indeed.   Truly a sad day indeed. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:08 pm

In case I don't notice on my own, somebody let me know when it goes down officially. I'm gonna be planning a party to celebrate. (not really, I'm too much of a hermit to actually have a large group of ppl in my house lol)

I just wish there had been some way for Zephyr to embed an anti-idiot filter into phook to keep Nogg and Bio from migrating over (and keep Mank from coming back). For the most part, the FLU guys I've met on Proc are all right... but, those two... so much emotionally invested in a video game that they've sucked away a lot of my fun from my random visits. Technically, that's my fault, I guess. I should just ignore it.

C'est la vie.
Back to top Go down
Malvado Zombie[X]
Zombie[X]
Malvado Zombie[X]

PostSubject: Re: Truly a sad day indeed.   Truly a sad day indeed. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Well... I read that... Maybe I don't have a lot of time on FLU like you guys... but still love that place, after all it was my first Freelancer Server, and I had a lot of nice moments... Geez, gonna miss that server tear

@Kief: You have my support on that anti-idiot filter, I'm really tired of those idiots
Back to top Go down
Λlkaholik
Zombie[X]
Λlkaholik

PostSubject: Re: Truly a sad day indeed.   Truly a sad day indeed. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:15 pm

UPDATE:
Robocop wrote:
Not dead yet. I'm continually testing fixes to our problems and have made some progress. Can't confirm stability though without faithful player participation on the server.

Also, I've made arrangements with another server operator to run FLU on his machine should I be unable to fix these problems. As of right now anyway, FLU is NOT going away.

More bulletins as events warrant.

R

I'm going to log several chars on simultaneously when I get home. Any help would be appreciated...
Back to top Go down
Kenu Zombie[X]
Zombie[X]
Kenu Zombie[X]

PostSubject: Re: Truly a sad day indeed.   Truly a sad day indeed. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:52 am

gah, FLU is the only server with rules to make beedo and friends behave.
no swearing, no dockrape, which they all seem to love to do as often as they can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truly a sad day indeed.   Truly a sad day indeed. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truly a sad day indeed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombie[X] :: WeLcOmEzZz :: ZoMbiE PuBz-
Jump to: