Zombie[X]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoMe oF ThE UnDeaDzZz

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesBreaking UV News Zombiebtn1RegisterLog in

Breaking UV News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HunterKiller

Breaking UV News Empty
PostSubject: Breaking UV News   Breaking UV News I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 pm

Breaking UV News;
Ayame is kicking butt and has maintained 3rd in the G/O FM on the UV for two weeks in a row now. I took 2nd in the Ultras. By the way, she beat Fathoms but all night, even before the G/O event. Smile She keeps having to go up against Ewok though and losing. I told her that soon enough, she'll figure him out and kick butt on him too. Wink

(V\ET got a big fine for attacking The Mail-Man in the R2G and a warning not to do it again. Formal apologies posted on the forums as well. Attacked him when he was doing missions in there. Not only once but twice. Again, Fathom and Garand, aka Vet.

GLTC Lefeye is running around telling lies that Mail-Man is killing all her freighters of which is not true, for he has not killed any of them. Now (V\ET is tracking him down in groups looking for him. He only took her out after she attacked him as he was docking and in her Devourer. However, for grins and giggles, he did fire a CD at one of them and she had a lot of PMS. Now she's started something that she shouldn't have. He's vowed to kill her every time she logs on no matter the outcome for he can deal with (V\ET, win or lose but her existence will be her death on the UV whenever she shows on the server.

She wants excitement? Well, she's got it now, that's for sure. Twisted Evil

I may start tracking (V\ET myself to let them see how it feels. I've done kicked Fathoms butt quite a few times. I just can't believe that fire_ant allowed them to go into the R2Gs on a KOS in a NO RP System. Beats the hell out of me. scratch

I'm broke down with no PC and can't go hunting per my name. >Sad

No Freelancer in this thing. It's killing me. Sad

That's it from this Human. I'll see your brains splattered l8rz.

Drools on these for a while

Breaking UV News Brains

HK
Back to top Go down
Λlkaholik
Zombie[X]
Λlkaholik

Breaking UV News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking UV News   Breaking UV News I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:18 pm

*SpOtZz BrAiNzZ FiRsT*

OhNoMzZnOmZzNoMzZnOmZz
Back to top Go down
HunterKiller

Breaking UV News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking UV News   Breaking UV News I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:22 pm

I knew you'd like that one. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breaking UV News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking UV News   Breaking UV News I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking UV News
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombie[X] :: Human Hangout :: Club Human-
Jump to: