Zombie[X]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoMe oF ThE UnDeaDzZz

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesVideo capture software Zombiebtn1RegisterLog in

Video capture software

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Λlkaholik
Zombie[X]
Λlkaholik

Video capture software Empty
PostSubject: Video capture software   Video capture software I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:47 pm

Yeah, so I'm wanting to make a FL vid. I need a program to record it like fraps or something...

Could someone give me a link for one?
Back to top Go down
Rob Zombie[X]
Admin
Rob Zombie[X]

PostSubject: Re: Video capture software   Video capture software I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:35 pm

check your pm bro
Back to top Go down
Λlkaholik
Zombie[X]
Λlkaholik

PostSubject: Re: Video capture software   Video capture software I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:59 am

Cheers man.

Edit: I managed to get it working 60fps. I think I'll be making alot of vids hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Rob Zombie[X]
Admin
Rob Zombie[X]

PostSubject: Re: Video capture software   Video capture software I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:25 pm

yes it is much smoother a result when you make it do 60 fraps.
cuz freelancer plays in 60 frames pr second
so the end result is much better.
Back to top Go down
HunterKiller

PostSubject: Re: Video capture software   Video capture software I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:18 pm

I got Cam Studio now but am still figuring it out. I also think it enables you to choose the size of the video so, I bet that's how HC and other servers are blocking out the HUD displays when video taping on their servers? Idk but it claims to record only the size of the area you want to record. Once I get it read and experiment with it, I'll see if it's true or not.

Been out of it lately and still can't get PH to work for me. Was on the server not too long ago but 1.0 sucks for me there. My ping for it is one of the lowest. 45 or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Rob Zombie[X]
Admin
Rob Zombie[X]

PostSubject: Re: Video capture software   Video capture software I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:20 pm

i use 2 seperate installs of freelancer.
one for procyon, and one for everything else.

all you do is navagate to your freelaner folder in your program files (microsoft games file)
then right click the freelancer folder, copy, then paste it right beside it.

then in mod manager you can "select a new directory" in options.
and double click your new copy and start freelancer through flmm with that install.

then when you want to, you can install procyon hook ............just make sure it installs to the new copy of freelancer.....not the normal one.
so when it gives the option to where you install it, you will have to make the install path to your copy.

then, prohook will always work for you in that installation.

hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
HunterKiller

PostSubject: Re: Video capture software   Video capture software I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:06 am

I have 5 Freelancer folders named 1, 2, 3, etc...etc... and when I try to navigate from one to the other for a specific mod using a different FL Directory in the MM, all I get when I go online is a Vanilla version of the game. Nothing else. scratch

Ill try again and see if it will work but all this crap is starting to tick-me-off. Mad
Back to top Go down
Λlkaholik
Zombie[X]
Λlkaholik

PostSubject: Re: Video capture software   Video capture software I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:35 am

Make sure you don't have SDK installed. ProcHook don't like it.

As for the Hud, it can moved off screen with a simple edit in cameras.ini.

By the way.. does anyone have a recent version of Fraps? The one I got from you Rob hates Windows 7 64-bit. tear
Back to top Go down
Rob Zombie[X]
Admin
Rob Zombie[X]

PostSubject: Re: Video capture software   Video capture software I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:59 pm

@ hunterkiller....

you have to start freelancer by clicking "Launch Freelancer" on the bottom left of your flmm window.
then whatever new directory you selected will load.

if you just start freelancer normally, it will always just use the first install.

hehe

good luck.

@ alk...
newp
that is the only program i use.

i bet there is alot of torrents out there that have a better one.
Back to top Go down
HunterKiller

PostSubject: Re: Video capture software   Video capture software I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:22 pm

Λlkaholik Zombie[X] wrote:
Make sure you don't have SDK installed. ProcHook don't like it.

No, fresh installs however, many mods have the SDK included in them. I don't use it unless otherwise directed to. There would be no need to add it. When Restoring Backups, it returns it all back to plain Freelancer anyway.

Right now, I have a folder for Freelancer and one for SW:WT and they both work as they should. SW:WT come with an Installer this version and it works great. I named it FreelancerShatteredworlds The other install is for all other mods.

As for PH, I'm going to do a full install of Freelancer and take all the files out of PH and let them over-ride Freelancer and see if that works. I hope it does? scratch
Back to top Go down
Λlkaholik
Zombie[X]
Λlkaholik

PostSubject: Re: Video capture software   Video capture software I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:55 pm

You'll also need to manually make the changes specified in the script (if any).

Its possible FLMM has just gotten confused which can happen when setting up multiple modded FL directories. Have you tried reinstalling it?
Back to top Go down
HunterKiller

PostSubject: Re: Video capture software   Video capture software I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:30 pm

I have and now I think there's a new version out, not sure? This is what I have:

PH 1.40 Final

FUG 1.38 - 1.40 Patch (the patch never worked, even alone on a simple Vanilla 1.0 server).

Only thing I added is the MS FLPatch. I do that for every install. Like I posted above, SW:WT works great and has it's own folder of Freelancer. I use the other folder for UV and FBU's mods and don't have any problems. It's only trying to create one for PH where I have a problem. scratch

I was on the server without any of it but, didn't stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video capture software   Video capture software I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video capture software
Page 1 of 1